Why doesnt youtube work on my computer!?

Hi, I have a new laptop. One day youtube worked, the next day it stoped. I have deleted my adobe player and downloaded the newer version, I then restarted my computer and it still didnt work. I also checked to see that my javascript was on, and in my internet options, I have active scripting enabled. I have... show more Hi, I have a new laptop. One day youtube worked, the next day it stoped. I have deleted my adobe player and downloaded the newer version, I then restarted my computer and it still didnt work. I also checked to see that my javascript was on, and in my internet options, I have active scripting enabled. I have searched the internet and i cant find any other solutions. I also ran a check for viruses and my computer is clean. Please help! Thanks!
Update: Sorry, I am not a computer person! I use internet explorer, and when i go to youtube, and i click on a video, it says that i dont have my flashdrive on, although i do, or that i dont have a flash player , which i just got the new one.