Natural Mothers/Adoptive Mothers?

how do you feel about the other mother in your child's life? What are your thoughts about them?
Update: Rosie, I am sorry that you have a problem with the term Natural Mother, but how that term makes you feel is YOUR problem, not mine. I guess that is something that you will need to learn to adjust to as natural mothers have had to learn to adjust to things that they find difficult. I am a natural mother, or... show more Rosie, I am sorry that you have a problem with the term Natural Mother, but how that term makes you feel is YOUR problem, not mine. I guess that is something that you will need to learn to adjust to as natural mothers have had to learn to adjust to things that they find difficult.

I am a natural mother, or simply mother. That is how I was referred to at the time of the loss of my son and that is what I remain. You can deal with that in any way that you choose, but that is the fact, that I who I am and that is how I will be addressed.