Do Dem's need to grow a pair? Alan Grayson:"Don't get sick. And if you do get sick die quickly."?

I think it is sad but the democrats attempt to be mature and act like adults in a civilized society falls flat because the GOP has no such charter. The GOP spews more and more outrageous nonsense and gets all of the attention from the media and as a result support from the masses. It may be sad to say but if the Dem's are going to be successful Dem's may have to take a page out their play book. I really wish that we could have civility in politics but it seems to be an unfortunate truth that that is not what plays to the masses. I am really sick of hearing all of the anti health care GOP nonsense on the news every night, not to mention all of the hatred of our president which is openly anti American. Maybe the Dem's should adopt these tactics and have crowds of people who have lost children, mothers, or their life savings, because they had no health care. Despite what the GOP would have you believe, it is not just minorities who do not have health care. I am sure this is going to get some angry answers from the GOP but I hope that the "real" silent majority can weigh in.

Favorite Answer

Alan Grayson is my new hero.

i've got been listening to some Steve Earle songs (his united states of america rock 80s stuff) to place me to sleep presently, his voice is quite unusual, even regardless of the undeniable fact that it is super none the fewer. i've got had objectives the place i would be enjoying soccer or something in view that's what i replaced into doing on the PS2 earlier I hit the mattress, i'm particular track and lyrics could have the comparable consequence They have been punk back while they began, a super type of people positioned them down for having fulfillment with the album "Dookie" (familiar morons huh?), yet they kinda stopped doing something solid after that. MA: i'm singing Wrapped around via Brad Paisley suitable now BA: Ooh, i might, even regardless of the undeniable fact that it is 8:13 PM right here, so i will't :( *Haha, no, it is purely that I even have undesirable insomnia, so i don't prefer to consume any sugar that could save me up :)

Everything you said is absolutely on the money, but you are letting the media tell you that "the masses" is actually a coherent group of people. The media needs to keep things sensational so they are going to make it look like the republican party still has "followers". The republican is playing to its "base", but not the masses. the masses are overwhelmingly liberal and as you can see the GOP is still in denial that we can see behind the curtain. Watch as Obama does his thing and lets the GOP dig a nice big grave for itself then comes out and destroys them in next years elections.

Jammin should go on tour with that comedy act. Dems in denial? torturing the truth? that **** is hilarious. i get it! torture the truth? haha bush tortured more than just the truth,

Jammins and his other conservative delinquent are perfect examples of why the GOP is out of power. they voted in an idiot then wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

So, you think Grayson's childish distortion of the Republican policy was mature or civil?

Do you think when Democratic Party leaders call Republicans and other Obama protesters liars and Nazis and racists they are acting in a mature or civil manner?

The fact is that almost every single Democrat attack on Republican positions is either a lie or a smear or a gross distortion of the truth.

Grayson is my new hero. He's finally saying in Congress what all of us know to be the truth about Republicans.

• Alan S

Adopt their methods!?!? I am not responsible for what you do or say, I can only account for my own actions. No one can degrace me but myself, no one can trade my honor but me. Taking the low road because they did is not acceptable.

In denial much?

The crap that Democrats have spewed for at least the last 8 years is beyond the pale...you really must be joking, right?

Source(s): The only way Democrats can debate is by perpetuating lies and torturing the truth. After all, truth and logic are their enemies...

not only the demwitocrats but also Obama.

The world's leaders are laughing behind his back.