How many Marijuana plants can be grown legally in your home in New York State, I was told 1 many moons ago.?

I understand that the Marijuana Laws have changed and am just curious about them. I know that levels of THC have risen for a passing level on drug tests, but friends think that you can not grow ANY plants on your property. Been clean since I started driving big trucks in 04 and age has made a difference, but still have my opinions on this subject. What do you think?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Marijuana Policy Project is an organization working to promote the current NY Assembly bill, A. 9016, a new, significantly modified medical marijuana bill. Write your NY State Senator. Get on the mailing list. You can help NY pass compassionate care. It is great to have people who are compassionate to patients who might benefit. NY does not allow cultivation and hopefully that will change!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Conquering New York in one visit is impossible because is a big town like you will learn with Hotelbye . In New York you can see the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and much more. Empire State Building causes it to be worth braving the extended lines, high ticket prices and dizzying levels to see the town from a high that storied building. Built in 1931, the skyscraper is the second-tallest developing in New York and is one of the very most immediate designs of Gotham, therefore significantly so that it's performed a function in films such as King Kong, An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle.

• 1 decade ago

none. some states allow medical marijuana. New York State's not one of them.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/viewresource.as...

• marler
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in the U. S., under Federal regulation, none. Even in San Francisco, growers for scientific use and the golf equipment get busted. in case you think of you experience undesirable now, think of your worst day and then think of it in penitentiary. it is your decision. Do you experience fortunate? My opinion is that folk with MS, AIDS, maximum cancers or different infirmities might desire to get what they might desire to attend to legally.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

None. None. None.

Look for the sales/cultivation laws here:

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4554

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dang grow as many plants as you can.

• 1 decade ago

No marijuana plants can be grown... its illegal in the US bro.

• 1 decade ago

Interesting question LOL

• 1 decade ago

id like to know as well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.