Saint G asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who is your favorite Player(s) in the NBA?

Mine

Michael Redd

Dwight Howard

Chris Paul

Danny Granger

Devin Harris

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.Kobe Bryant

2.Dwyane Wade

3.LeBron James

4.Dwight Howard

5.Chris Paul

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Top 5 in order:

David Lee. Great rebounder, easily the most consistant rebounder in the league, and he is working on his 20 foot jump shot. If he can have a great inside game, and a jump shot from 20 feet, than he will be unstoppable. He already has an 18 foot jumper and in.

Wilson Chandler. Great defender. Underrated defender, and an underrated passer. This man is really a Point Forward, due to his passing skills, and he is easily a top 10 most athletic player in the league.

Shane Battier. Might be the most underrated defender of all time. The only reason he doesn't win DPY, is because he doesn't put up stats. Shane Battier is the PERFECT example of a great defender. Shane Battier is a better shooting, worse scoring Scottie Pippen, defense wise ofc.

Kevin Durant. He is a great scorer, and ery exciting to watch. At 6'10, he can play SG, SF, and PF. He is right up there with the best shooters in the league, and he is adding about 10 pounds in muscle this off season. He should be a hall of fame player once it is all said and done.

Dwight Howard. He is a decent defender, a little overrated.. The only reason he blocked so many shots *so many of the guards shots* is because the PG's and SG's let them pass by. If you notice, he blocks PG and SG shots more than PF and C.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mine

Brandon Roy

Kobe Bryant

Chris Paul

Dwight Howard

Dirk Nowitzki

• 1 decade ago

Dwyane Wae

Michel Joran

Kobe Bryant

Ray Allen

Larry Bird

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1) Kevin Durant

2) Kobe Bryant

3) Lebron James

4) Vince Carter

5) Tracy Mcgrady

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LeBron James, Steve Nash, Tayshaun Prince, Delonte West, Shawn Marion, Dwyane Wade, Pau Gasol, .... A lot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

My starting 5 would be,

PG: Deron Williams

SG: Kobe Bryant

SF: Rashad Lewis

PF: Pau Gasol

C: Dwight Howard

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kobe Bryant!

• 1 decade ago

Ohh i like alot of players but my favorites are.....

LeBron James

Everyone else on the Cavs lol

Steve Nash

Rudy Gay

Kevin Durant

Danny Granger

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.