WHY IS MICHAEL JACKSON SO BEAUTIFUL?

why? why is everything about him so lovely.

why was he so perfect looking?!?!

personality, looks.

EH IM BORED.

real question......what was the last thing that upset you?

for me- the fact that my bad cd wouldnt play this morning. I CRIED. i didnt really but i felt like it LOL.

oh 'taigh' i feel so sorry for you. you tried to be funny and it backfired and made you look stupid, tut tut.

plus you look like a real douche in your photo...GEEZ.

'suz' why do you even care? i've been a fan of his for 7 years, actually, and NO ONE can judge people whether they werent or not, anyway.

'you can keepa good biatch down' wow, you're SO mature arent you? i've been called that since i was 5, its not insulting, thats my nickname my friends call me. :) p.s hes gorgeous in my avatar.

Best Answer

Idk.. he's so sexy. LOL.

Beautiful man. (D)

I'm in loooove with a beeeeaaautiful maaaaaan (8)

Errrrr...

I AM SO DIZZY. That is upsetting

quite honestly I think Michael Jackson was cute in the Jackson 5, okay in the Jacksons, hot in thriller, still hot in bad, cute in dangerous, still cute in history, okay in blood on the dance floor, still okay in invincible, but in previous months he was looking pretty ill...I think all the crude things that people were saying really brought his spirits down, which affected his appearance...the way you look on the outside, tells a lot about how you are on the inside.... im sorry but I think Michael was just a poor soul who needed someone to heal him and make him happy. His kids did a good deal of that, but don't you think he needed a woman in his life? At some point he needed the feminine opinion. But he had a beautiful heart throughout his entire life time and he meant well. Perverted people just took his actions the wrong way. The people who accused him of child molesting, you can tell, were perverted because only they would think of Michael's closeness to kids as disgusting. I think it was beautiful the way Michael finds kids as precious and great. When I heard him say those words, or something along those lines, I took a look at my younger cousins and found out that i's true. Everything Michael says about children is true. I wish I could be a child forever. I just don't understand how people could believe that Michael would do such a thing! I watched this show today where this man molested his own daughter! and to compare Michael to that...THING...is just wrong and dehumanizing!

• .

I hate writing long answers! You ask HARD *** questions! Seriously! Lol

I will say my answer in 200 words or less.

Michael Jackson was beautiful because he loved unconditionally. He loved the ones the world chose to forget. He loved his enemies and tried to help them. He even felt that he could make Hitler change his ways. He strived to see the best in people, and he was untainted by the corruption and wickedness of this earth. He saw the Earth as a Heavenly divine creation .

(Though It's Plain To See

This World Is Heavenly

Be God's Glow

-excerpt fro Michael Jackson's Heal The World)

No matter what he did or how much fame he achieved he never forgot about his roots, and appreciated them. He devoted his life to making people happy and he burdened himself with the problems of this world , even though he did not have to. In fact, if Michael had not been so giving, he might have lived longer. They took his kindness for weakness. He didn't hate people, he didn't go right and left suing them like people do today. He tried to emulate Jesus.

(But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to.

-Michael Jackson)

He was a shining beacon of light to the hopeless, joy the joyless, and help to those in need. Michael Jackson is a superhero.

Even though he was ******* HUMAN. People treated him like ****. A normal human would have lashed out and turned angry and bitter, but Michael Jackson was so very lovely until the day he died. He still is.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

-Michael Jackson

And the last thing that upset me, was actually someone on this website, LOL!

Source(s): Yeah it was prob more than 200 words, xD

I don't want to say he's perfect, cuz according to the bible none of us are, right? He is as close as anyone will ever get, to being perfect. LOL

I got upset yesterday when we had to go to my cousin's wedding and we were running late and I got mad at my mom lol

• Andrea

He was blessed with good looks =)

What upsets me is that I don't have a bed or a bedroom anymore =*(

I dont know, they dont make men like Michael anymore :-'(

He was SEXY, a gentleman, sweet, gorgeous, kind, pure, innocent, loving, gentle, caring, genorous, amazing, talented, gold pants, PERFECT!!!!

If only we all couldve married MJ *SIGH*

Absolutely stunning, look at these:

http://michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/album_fil...

Lol, I think everyone gets the picture haha. Very gorgeous.

The last thing that upset me? On the michaeljacksontributeportrait.com I was talking to someone who told me that the only reason they haven't taken their own life yet was because otherwise, they might not get to heaven to be with Michael. That broke my heart :(

he was because..idk. he was just pure and PERFECT. he was perfection :]

the last thing to upset me..i left my ipod in my mom's car so i couldn't fall asleep to MJ music and dream about him. i couldn't get it cuz it was like midnight and it would wake them up..and they'd think i was trying to escape. lol.

last thing to piss me off was this person on youtube leaving hate comments on one of michael's videos on youtube. I literally sat there, clenched my fists and when "grrrrrrr!!!"... it was like 30mins ago :P

Because he has an astonishing inner beauty that is so amazing that it overshines his outer beauty.