How can you check scratch offs tickets online?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I need help how can I check my scratch offs online I went to the lottery website you can check every game but scratch offs. There has to be a way. Can someone help me fiqure out how ...show more
Best Answer
  • pdq answered 5 years ago
There is no way currently to check scratch-off tickets on-line.

Go to where you purchased the tickets. That is the only way you'll be able to find out for sure if you don't trust your own eyes when it comes to knowing if you've got a winner or not.

One more thing - Add up your pile of tickets. Ask yourself if the amount you spent was really worth it. Do you know that the lottery company takes 50% right off the top from all lottery sales? You probably can figure that out from your pile of tickets!

In other words, for every $100,000 they sell in scratch tickets, they only pay out around $50,000 to winning tickets! The worst casino bet has around a 10 to 15% advantage over the player. Lottery = 50%!!!

I've bought entire packs of scratch tickets before. Every time I had the same result, as did friends of mine. Each time we received only about 1/2 of what we spent. Sometimes a small amount more. Sometimes a small amount less than half.

Simply put - lottery is the worst bet you can ever make.
  • 2
  • Comment
Sign In 

to add your answer

No other answers

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock