Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What's your hangover cure?

Hi. My partner is still in bed,feeling like crap. Does anyone have any good hangover cures for her? X Sarah

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

smoke some weed, drink a glass of water and sleep it off. get some food in her if she doesn't feel like she could throw up.. replenish and rest, wish i could say there was a magic cure!!! In the future, before you go to sleep take advil and drink a couple glasses of water. that seems to take the edge off, but definitely not a cure!!!

Source(s): been there, many times ; )
  • 1 decade ago

My best hangover cure is to avoid one.

Before going to bed, drink two or three large glasses of water real quick and right after one another.

Don't go to the washroom, just go right to bed. Let your body absorb all of that water into your kidneys and the only thing that you'll wake up with, is a real urge to go pee.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try putting 2 Alka Seltzer tablets into a glass of white wine !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vitamin B before you start drinking. Ibuprofen before you go to bed. Drink lots of water the next day. She can try all of those today though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lots of water through one's system helps to rid the system of the toxins. Sometimes, aspirin and caffeine also helps.

Basically, it is a matter of time....the body is reacting to all the sugars and alcohol...the reaction lessens as the body rids itself of the offending toxins.

Best to stay in bed and try to sleep until it is all over.

• to be honest the only thing i do is stay in bed and when i feel better i get an indian take away but i do stay in bed nearly all day feeling sorry for myself xxx

• 1 decade ago

Yes, Give her another drink of what she had last night it will bring her down a lot easier.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

poor thing...

-One litre of water with a little lemon juice or a huge bottle of gatorade.. -Half a panadol and then

-a Mac Donalds cheeseburger if you're not vegetatrian

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Two shots of Tequila

• 1 decade ago

Cup of tea and lots of water

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.