promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

repost: Could I pull Off Marilyn Monroe or Alice from Alice in Wonderland for Halloween?

Hey, I want to be either Marilyn Monroe - because she's sexy enough for my age (16) to be and I love her, Or Alice from Alice in wonderland. But would my face and like hair work with that. Will I look trashy or stupid with wigs? Do you like them as a costume? Will it be hot - ish haha? And should I go for her white dress and red lipstick deal?

Any other halloween ideas, I like being a little creative and don't want to be something ugly.

pics: http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv200/SgtPepper...

ps. Sorry for repost, I messed up the question last one.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I vote Alice!!! such a cute idea! I don't think you even need a wig, your hair's perfect for it. I can totally see you being her haha just get a cute alice costume and maybe wear some fishnet leggings underneath. just make sure to see how it looks with the leggings, so it doesn't come off as trashy or like you're trying too hard. I think idea's great though, and you'll look awesome!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Either 1. But I think Marilyn Monroe more =D

• J S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I also vote for Alice! You'd make a great Alice.

• 1 decade ago

i think alice would be so cute, just dont go for the short, cheap costumes. get creative and wear what looks best on you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

awww i think either one would work...i can see you as marilyn monroe...and alice lol dont know if that helps

• Go for it. Make it your own. :)

• 1 decade ago

either would be cute on you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.