aquarius men...need help here?

ok so last year i dated an aquarius man for 3 months..as we were getting closer, he disappered on me with no explanation (no contact whatsoever and ignored my last call)..of course i was really hurt, embarrassed and angry bc i really liked him...9 months later he comes back into my life and texts me as if he didnt do anything wrong...i told him that he hurt me and got me angry when he did that...he told me that he was really sorry that he hurt me, that he doesnt play games, hes an ahole and didnt know why he did that....should i believe him?? do aquarius men say the truth or lie??...he wants to hang out with me again..he said lets hook up again soon -- dinner one day...should i take that as a date?? why did he come back to me all of a sudden?? i thought aquarises dont look back in the past and are 50 years ahead...please advise...10 points for best answer!!

Favorite Answer

no matter what people say, i will have to disagree that what he did with you has anything to do with his sun sign. you actually need to look at his venus sign...aparently, i know many aquarian men (my boyfriend, cousin, uncle and friends) who did not run away from their women. aquarians like serious women. i feel you were quite serious with him. however, you have to look at his background also. guys who come from broken homes have trouble respecting women and hence they treat them really bad. also, they don't know how to be in a serious relationship because they did not grow up seeing their biological parents living happily. your guy either has venus in aries or gemini. otherwise, his parental home is a disaster. and now he is back to you cuz other women are not available. its better if you let go of him cuz he is unstable and will disappear on you again.

If you read carefully, it states that Aquarius are strategists and less likely to get caught. And yes, my sign is prone to commit crimes based on revenge. We get dirty, bypassing, hacking, manipulation on those why pry on the weak. Or those who have harmed us, or those we love on a personal level. I am an Aquarius. Sun and moon in Aquarius. I'm very vengeful. And highly intelligent. I hate seeing people who cannot defend themselves being bullied, or used. And will take up for them. Note, Batman and The Punisher are both Aquarius.

I am an AQUARIUS female.

We don't like to fall in love. I know people will never understand when things are going great in our love life we just run. I disappear on every man I think is madly in love with me. I have been called a cruel b*tch because of this. And you will never understand why he left. But here is the real reason you loved him too much. We see love as power and if we give to much away we become weak and feel like life has nothing to offer us. We have to be alone sometime and if you don't allow us to be alone we become depress. We are opposite of need we don't need anyone to love us we need you to socialize with us and agree with us. He did not mean to hurt you we don't run away because we meet other lovers no. We run away because we cant take love and if we hurt someone we love we don't fix it because we think you should no how to solve your own mess. Aquarius guys and girls see life differently than others and we don't love anyone back like we should because we think love is just too much on us. We just want to be free from this world that's love for us.

You might not understand but I am telling you the truth take it from me. I ran out on 3 men so far without them ever being able to contact me again and they treated me like a queen!

U must not be a real AQUARIUS we are totally aloft we don't think we are wrong for ditching our lovers. It has everything to do with his sign okay not everything but it is some of the cause. What normal people leave for nine months and then show up and pretend that their still inlove. I see no other signs can say that. I do it all the time and is part of us Aquarius to do such things we don't mean to hurt you.

With Aquarius of either gender..they key is to keep us enchanted and our intellect stimulated..otherwise we get bored..and that can make us cranky...and then eventually we run away. That is a long time to run off and knowing Aquarius he probably had a good reason and logic to disappear but a just as good one to come back... Ask him his reason. Aquarius is an air sign so we are good with our words and if he fumbles a lot it's best not to trust him.

i have to agree with Kissyluv and Divine you must have been to clingy or in love with him for him to do that because they will run but 9 months is a long time i would have forgot about his A** and when he came back i would have kick him to the curb but this is how the aquarius male is not all but the majority of them are just this way they will disappear on you like you have the plague and come back like nothing ever happen that's aquarius for you and they are big time liars don't believe everything they say and with no doubt their are many other women you can count on that and they will not have things go anyway but their way so if you want this relationship with him you will have to except him the way he is because he will not change and don't give him any money unless he plans on paying it back because he will use you that way to tell an aquarius male No to that and you will start to see who you are dealing with they are something and if you are not a strong woman to deal with a man of this caliber you might just want to step aside because they are a piece of work and you will be hurt in the end ask me how i know....Good Luck and God Bless and they are very immature but they are lovable...

Source(s): Take it from a solider I am in a relationship with an aquarius man (3yrs) and he is starting to get to know who he is dealing with...he is still here me myself i don't play games (virgo) something aquarius likes to do (mind games )especially i just keep it real love me or leave me i can take it either way and i love him but i can leave anytime keep your eyes open gurl...

Wow doesn't sound like a Aquarius move...maybe his Venus was Gemini

Edit: See I told you...its all about their Venus sign(that's their relationship/love side)...and if that comment was directed toward me...I am a true Aquarius but I just don't like hurting people at all....I wouldn't want someone to do that to me so wouldn't do that to them. People don't just act a certain way because of their sun sign...its also their others signs, especially their moon sign.

Source(s): ME an Aquarius

The best thing you can do with this guy, is not be so available, do things differently this time, be a little mysterious, aquarians like a challenge....all the best

Source(s): Aquarian...

I'm not trying to be a jerk,but we're mostly a bunch of insecure,lying pigs out to get laid.I

He sounds like he's horny but hopefully there's more to it than that--not thinkg so though. He didn't really have an explantion imo.

i dont no wat to say but let me clear this out to people even though alot of aquarians lie and i was one of them notice how i said i was l0l n e ways i tell the truth and only the truth bu lie to protect myself or someone else but most of the time like 99% of the time i will tell the truth:)

Source(s): Aquarius sun Aries moon Sagittarius rising