I am sad, please help me.?

My best friend is being rude to me.

The group of friends i currently have don't like me.

The guy who i like a lot, has another thing with another girl.

Help me :(

they dont like me bc i dont talk much.

i cant leave the group, no way!

highroller, i think your not getting the point but that kinda made my day of how rude people can be, thanks(:

If your best friend is being rude to you, she's not a true friend; so you need to find another best friend. If your group of friends don't like you, drop them and make some new friends. And if the guy you like has another thing with another girl, find yourself another guy and stop crying over a guy who likes someone else. You're acting like a little girl. It's time for you to grow up.

I know how you feel.

I don't have many close friends and, the one I have I haven't seen in a year. The guy I like is mad and won't talk to me.

You just have to stay strong. Don't hang out with friends who don't like you. They'll just make you the but of the joke. Spend sometime with yourself. Sounds dumb but, you really start to find yourself and real friends will fall into your lap.

i kinda am feeling the same and all those things are happening to me but i am starting to make new friends and i think you should to it is always good to a new one every once in awhile and i just told the girl of my dreams i liked her and she doesnt feel anything for me so i am pretty crushed right know

• Ask your friend what her problem is.. just try finding other friends.

• Jon

What is going on? Tell more what have you done to them?

Source(s): Hmm, maybe they think you are a boring friend because you don't talk much. Why don't you try and talk more, it will probably fix everything? Sorry, I know that's not a good answer.