Why does my bf bite my ear?

It doesn't hurt, but it turns me off.

Idk why but it's just not very appealing to me

should i tell him the truth about how i feel about it?

or what should i say??

plz help

Favorite Answer

A lot of women do consider nibbling of the ear (lightly, not like Mike Tyson) to be very erotic, so he probably assumes the same for you. However, everybody has different things that turn them on and off. Simply tell him that you don't really like it that much, but suggest something that you WOULD like him to do to turn you on, since the reason he was doing it in the first place was to please you.

Just tell him or he will think you like it and will keep doing it. Find something you do like and tell him to do that instead. Maybe he likes his ear bitten and that's why he bites yours, so if you are up to that, you could try it. He won't know unless you tell him, and you wont know unless you ask him or try something yourself.

Tell him you don't like it and that it turns you off is has easy has that and he does it because it makes him feel " kinky " is a guy thing .

Someone probably told him that sort of thing turns a girl on. You should inform him it doesn't.

tell him to stop thats weird

maybe that he love you and want to paly

maybe he is mike tyson

is he some kind of mut?