? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What's the best job ever?

What's the best job ever where you get lots of money?? Best answer gets a 10... =D

Favorite Answer

Pro Football ( Soccer) player. Make millions, history, and play the beautiful game all day! And love every second!

My most favorite job I've had was the one I was paid the least doing. I worked in a family owned pet shop.

Dream Job? Opening up a comic store with my husband!!

in my opinion. a musician.

yeah you get followed by paparazzi a lot. but you could always use a mask or extreme face paint and go under a different name. :)

and if you think about it. you get paid just to play an instrument (which you like to do in the first place) have millions of fans, get all the girls (or guys for the girl musicians) and you can retire at any age you want. its not like how in football they have to retire after 40-something.

Definitely Space Cowboy.

The job you love doing is considered the best job ever.

Robbing banks or being a hitman to my enemies,

because it would be entertaining and I would be paid lots of money, freedom, and no one would know what or who I am.

Nursing field

a pop star singer. seriously. like the whole world flipps out when one of them dies. and they make more money than SHT!

One of those nurses that gets to give men their physical exams..

astronaut =P

freaking asome job