MJ FAMILY: Michael Jackson's kids?

MJ has probably the most beautiful children i have ever seen! i really mean that... i mean look at Paris, she looks so exotic, nice blue eyes and long brown hair,

And Prince is so handsome, and cute

And blanket has the cutest, most innocent, most adorable face ever!!!

BUT... a lot of people are saying that those children dont look anything like Michael, and that they arent his children. Michael was so so so attractive, and i think he was so very good looking.

Im sure it would break there hearts if they heard that... i mean there mom isnt there for them...

What do you think????

I think that they are his biological chldren because if Paris and Prince were full white, they would have a tanner skin color, and darker hair, not like Debbie's light blonde hair

if they werent half, they would have lighter skin color and hair color

They are so so so beautiful :)

I totally believe MJ and Debbie

Those are his kids!

I ♥ them

they are my younger siblings

my little brothers, Prince and Blanket

My litle sister, Paris

I ♥ them!! And I ♥ MJ so much :D

• Denz
    Favorite Answer

Yeah they are good looking kids. I'm not completely sure. I'm almost 99% sure Blanket is Michael's because he looks exactly like him honestly, the other two not so sure its possible. I hope they are/

I love MJ with all my heart. I have since I was 2 old. I totally love his children, and my heart sincerely goes out to them for their loss, as the world also morns right along with them. But I honestly don't believe in my heart that PRince and Paris are his biological children. I say this because, being realistic, they look nothing like him! I mean. perhaps I it's me, and I just don't see it, but I think Paris looks like Debbie and Prince looks alot like Dr. Kline. I believe they both belong to the both of them biologically- but Michael's in heart and spirit. I know Michael loved those children soooo much and would have given his life for them at any given moment- no doubt!

Now Blanket, that cutie is a totally different story. I have followed the story about Blanket, as I am his and his daddy's biggest fan. He is the product of a very serious relationship Michael had with a young mexican-american woman in her early thirties, I cannot recall her name at this time. She is a practicing Registered Nurse somewhere in San Diego, Ca. She was very much involved in Micheal's and Blanket's lives until Michael's tragic death last June. Did you ever notice how Michael always favored Blanket over the other two?! Thus, the nane "Blanket"!! He did, because he knew it in his heart that Blanket was his and his love of his life's. Lil Blanky never left his side, only when Michael would go somewhere where Blanky couldn't, like work or business. Blanket is Michael's only biological child along with Omer Bahtti, who was a product of a one-night-stand Michael had in Norway with a Norwegian woman, he's 25 years old. Read up on this and don't be in the dark about Michael.

Source(s): Dedicated fan for 29 years and going strong.... R.I.P. My angel.
  • I think they are all gorgeous too

Prince Michael looks like MJ a bit. Paris looks more like Debbie and Blanket looks a lot like MJ

and they are definitely his kids because there is a rumour that Prince Michael has vitiligo signs already

ohh dude i totally agree with every single word you just said..or typed.. lOl. but seriously, i mean that. once you look at the children, you know there his kids! Especially Blanket and Prince. but Blanket looks more like Michael than Prince does. Prince has that sexy a s s look, Blanket has Michael's straight black hair, and Michael's beautiful beautiful eyes, and then Paris has Joe Jackson's eyes(Michael said his fathers eyes are blue..so does Debbie), and i really think she's a mix of her both her parents. you know what? WHO CARES WHERE THEY GOT THERE GENES FROM ya know? but not in a bad way. my point is there all GORGEOUS, no kidding, and THEY ALL LOOK LIKE MICHAEL RIGHT OFF THE BA. so skrew anybody who thinks there not his biological children! idk how that rumor started anyways, if any other celeb had a couple babies no one wood even mention if its there child. how come no one cares that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have adopted children, or a child lol. whatever anyways, me and you agree with each other so SKREW THE REST OF THE WORLD LOL. ahahaa. Michael's children are the freaking best, like no joke. there nice, respectful, and there so so beautiful and gorgeous, especially when they were just toddlers. MICHAEL WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THEY WERE BORN

MJ FANS! I WATCHED THIS TODAY AHHH!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtgWq...

I truly believe that Paris, Prince & Blanket are MJ biological childrens!

• Jess

Yeah Paris and Prince seem to have kinda dark shade of skin even though they aren't fully black

• ?

People say that, but it's all specualtion, they don't know the truth. If you compare them, they were do look alike, and there are many videos on youtube that show that comparion.

They are truly amazingly beautiful children.

I think Blanket is Michael's for sure the other two I am not sure about.

I hope at least one of my sons (years from now lol) is half as adorable as Blanket is.

did you know that prince has vitiligo?

yep, evidence that those kids are his.

you can't deny blanket is mj's bio son, and paris just looks like debbie.