can you see pictures online that you send in a text message?

My mom pays my phone bill, she does everything online. She can see who I text and when I text them, she can also block calls and set my phone to where I can't use it during certain time frames. I am 18 but I don't think that really matters if she is paying the bill. I was wondering if she could see the images that I send to people through text message? We use AT&T by the way.

Favorite Answer

I don't think she can see the actual picture, but she can see that you are sending picture messages. (I have verizon and it just says when I send picture messages and doesn't show what they are.)

Seems Your Up To Something Naughty LOL. But No She Can't see the pictures you send only the calls that you have recieved and sent texts to. e.t.c

As far as on-line goes, she can only see numbers to & from and types of messaging plus called & received numbers. No personal info is viewable on-line.