Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 1 decade ago

What do you guys think about cheating on a test? Is it okay to copy one or two answers?

Maybe that's were I have went wrong all my life. Maybe I just didn't cheat enough.

Favorite Answer

as long as you dont get caught, then its fine in my book.

but if you do, and you both get in trouble, you had better take complete responsiblity for your actions.

trust me, I have been through both sides

Cheating teaches you nothing but immoral behavior that will result in guilt, possibly getting yourself into trouble, a lack of responsibility, and never learning what you should have known to find the answers.

• Rick

How would you know that the person you're copying has the right answer?

I'd rather mess up and learn from it than trust someone else to "give" me "my answer" by copying them!

i personally think that it is wrong because when you cheat you only cheat yourself.... its better to search for the answers by yourself so you remember them better instead of cheating and never remembering them .....