i want to stretch from a 14g to an 8g?

my friend says it's ok but i've been reading on here and people are saying it's not the best decision. she says she's done it many times and used to work as a piercer. she even pierced my ears. help!

• Lava

If I had a nickel for every story I've heard of a piercer stretching someone several sizes, I'd have a fair chunk of change. Double that if there was a nickel for each person with tears or blowouts from skipping over two sizes and ending up with scar tissue that makes future stretching harder.

Love your piercings, take it one size at a time.

• Erika

14g to 8g isn't risk-free. you will possibly desire to on the instant downsize as suggested above. Your ears shouldn't harm or be sore after stretching, this suggests you probably did it too rapid. it incredibly is obtrusive by skill of the huge leap you made. Downsize, and sparkling them often and stretch slowly.

I would definetly not recomend it. Streching your ears to fast can cause scaring and scared tissue is very unatractive. It would be very painful and hard to achieve. Ive only skipped one size. Try skipping to a 10

well i guess you should trust your friend but i would never do that. ouch. just thinking about it hurts. i have a 14g too and i'm going to a 12g tomorrow...the only size i would ever skip would be the one i already DID skip...16g.

xxx