? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know what other songs the Scrubs Musical Parodies besides "We Go Together" from Grease?

I know that Scrubs is using rhythms from other famous musicals and I would really like to know what they are.

Favorite Answer

Scrubs had previously dabbled in the musical genre, including a West Side Story parody in the episode "My Way or the Highway," and a Broadway-style finale in "My Philosophy."

There are several musical parodies in Season 6, Episode 6 of Scrubs entitled My Musical.

"The Rant Song" is a parody of "I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major General" from Gilbert & Sullivan's Pirates of Penzance. "When the Truth Comes Out" is a parody of "One Day More" from Les Misérables. "You're Going to Be Okay" is a parody of "Will I" from Rent. "For the Last Time, I'm Dominican" is a parody of "Tango Maureen" from Rent. And, obviously, "Friends Forever" is a parody of "We Go Together" from Grease.

• aston

Scrubs Parody