Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Could any English native speaker please correct my essay?

Hello.. I was wondering if any native English speaker could please correct my essay, it's about 3 pages... please help me, I would like you to please correct my grammar and spelling. If you don't mind helping me, could I please have your email address ? the essay is due tomorrow, Sunday..

thank you

I even have made some concepts and corrections interior the text textile. i wish it rather is powerful to you. at the start, i've got faith that no u . s . a . in the international would desire to very own nuclear armaments. Nuclear disarmament is the quickest, maximum powerful thank you to make the international a safer place for destiny generations. there is conceitedness interior the kind wherein those countries with nuclear arsenals condemn nuclear wannabes. in my opinion, no government has the desirable to maintain a powerful nuclear place. interior the 2nd place, there are customary human rights violations in many countries. in many circumstances conversing, human beings in arising countries make up the final public of those violated. a number of those human beings do no longer comprehend that they have been abused through loss of coaching in those countries. i in my opinion have faith that coaching is the only pathway to international peace. understanding what's occurring interior the international wherein we live could make us think of roughly ourselves and others in a manner that facilitates us to extra beneficial comprehend another. And final, yet no longer the least of our concerns, is the wear that consequences from the out of control destruction of nature, which would be a extensive problem for destiny generations. Our present day society has been unaware of our atmosphere for a protracted time. maximum human beings theory that our aspects are limitless; in basic terms present day climate adjustments have led to us to take this problem heavily. arising and utilising renewable power is just one technique. it relatively is our duty to maintain a livable planet for our destiny generations.

I can check it for you but only if you send it in the next 15 minutes. My e-mail is itsa_me_manda007@yahoo.com

arnold12003 at yahoo