Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 1 decade ago

Is the PS3 slim better or the original fat PS3?

I was thinking about getting a PS3 but I don't know which is better the slim or original fat PS3.

Favorite Answer

It is the same but the slim might have some better features.

Well the PS3 Obese has more features I believe and the PS3 Slim had some features taken out. I'm getting a PS3 slim myself.

Source(s): Out with the wii In with the PS3

Um im new at this yahoo answers.. but i looked up allot of stuff on the slim and the original.. im getting a slim if you like looks it's all up to you but.. the slim has bigger hard-rive and newer features.

the PS3 Slim uses less electricity and weighs less then FatBoy PS3

If you want to play ps2 games get a used 60gb but if you a big hard drive get the slim.

120GB PlayStation 3 "Slim" if you don't care about looks. If you do, you gotta make that choice on your own. They are the same important hardware in a different shell, so you won't miss anything.

the slim, uses less electricity by 34 percent, i think, and weighs considerably less than the old one, and doesnt put out as much heat.