I cant tell if im bi or not?

I feel weird asking this but how can i tell if im bi or not ?

Ok so im wondering this because i like boys alot but i cant tell if im attracted to my good friend who is also a girl. I like her a little bit like i think shes kinda cute but its hard to tell.

Just wanting some advice from others.

I cant tell if im sexually attracted maybe a little bit and wen i say a little bit i mean just a tiny bit.

Ps i know wat bi means

• ~Tess~
    Favorite Answer

Okay... if you stare at girls, that doesn't make you bi. Even if you think girls are cute, that alone doesn't make you bi. Are you sexually attracted to girls? Would you want to kiss them or even have sex with them? If the answer is yes, then you're probably bi. Basically, bi = attracted to both sexes (sexually)

You didn't say if you where sexually attracted ,,, Im gay and Im attracted to beautiful women but not sexually interested in them,, So that does not make me bi...

I've met GOD many of times. We have daily conversations over the phone. I'm the only one who truely knows who GOD is. We're planning on having more children together. He is my husband. His penis is huge. I love GOD with all of my heart. Sometimes he wants to give up on this world and his creations. However, my kisses keep him going. We're going through a Break-Up right now, but I still love my baby. GOD is a true man. He lets me visit Heaven all of the time and he lets me ride on the clouds. However, I am sworn to secrecy to give anyone anymore details about him or I risk going to hell.

His real name is: Big Diyuck Willie.

Here is the only Real and True photo that you'll find of my husband.

Don't believe any of those imposter photos. I kiss those lips frequently, So I would only know.

Here you go:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ugly%20shemale/...

you could be i thats how i started out and im bi

u might be bi