Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls, can a 5'9" man still be attractive?

Just wondering. Is 5'9" too short for a man. Does it deem him as being unattractive? I know most girls like their guys to be over 6'.

Thanks

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Hi Daniel, from one guy to an other. I stand a whooping 5ft. 5. If a girl is so shallow that the only thing she finds attractive is a guy over 6 ft.. Your better off without them. It is pure and simple that it is sign of immaturity on their part. In time you will find that that women not girls begin to look more and more at the individual person. The lack of height does not in anyway imply that a guy is unattractive. But for some dumb reason a lot of girls in high school seem to feel that way. But again they eventually grow up.

• 1 decade ago

Ha in no way is 5'9 too short. I'm 5 foot and 5'9 is actually the tallest id want a guy to be. There are plenty of shorter women and other women that totally don't care. Your attractiveness wont be affected by your height what really draws us in is your appearance and personality :P

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

1. Hair 2. Confidence 3. Chivalry 4. Facial features 5. How much he takes charge

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes he can still be attractive...it's better than a lot of guys who are around my height - 5'5

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, of course. Personality before looks, which includes height! (x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

**** I hate being a short guy.

• Ben
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If they're taller than me, it's all good.

5'9" is taller than me.

• 1 decade ago

no thats not to short at least not for me for me its 5'7" and under

• 1 decade ago

5'9's perfect for me :D

• Janine
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes, i'm only 5'6" so it doesn't matter to me, as long as he's taller, it's ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.