is there someone who i can talk to about the muslim religion?

Update:

its like i'm a believer of muslim. I'm muslim i just need some guidance

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Osama Bin Laden might be able to help you. But if you have a specific question about this religion that you want to post here...then please feel free to do so.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to

# Society & Culture >

# Holidays >

# Ramadan

you can emailing me

How do we know Islam is the truth?

It is the only religion that:

1- Hold Allah as One, Unique, and Perfect.

2- A lonly worship of Allah, not Jesus, not an idol, and not an angel only Allah.

3- The Quran does not contain contradictions.

4- The Quran contains scientific facts, which are 1300 years ahead of their time. The Quran while revealed 1400 years ago contains scientific facts, which are only now being discovered. It is not in contradiction to science.

5- Allah challenges the world to produce the like of the Quran. And He says they won't be able to.

6- Prophet Mohammed was the most influential man in History. Even a non-Muslim wrote a book called the 100 most influential men in History, and Prophet Mohammed was #1. Prophet Jesus was #3. Note even Prophet Jesus was a prophet sent by Allah. Would Allah allow a false prophet to be so successful? No. Even the Bible says this in Deuteronomy 18:19. A false prophet would die!!! Yet Prophet Mohammed did not die till he completely conveyed, and taught Allah's religion.

7- He had many prophecies, and all of his prophecies have come true, or are still coming true.

Most importantly is this:

Allah created us, and we know that we should only worship Him. This is an instinct Allah has created us with. He did not just leave us, rather He sent prophets for us. These prophets had miracles as proof. The miracle for us today is the Quran. There is no other religion that worships only Allah, and believes in Him as totally perfect, and believes in all of His prophets, and scriptures.

Can anyone become a Muslim?

Yes anyone can. There are two declarations, which are necessary:

1- To bear witness that no one deserves to be worship except Allah

2- To bear witness that Prophet Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah.

This makes a person Muslim. But it should be said in Arabic. Next a person takes a shower, and He/She is a Muslim.

Then What?

After a person becomes Muslim he/she is taught about Prayers, Fasting, the Poor due, Pilgrimage. These are pillars of Islam.

Then What?

Muslims are brothers. A Muslim should love for his brother what he loves for himself. Allah's wealth does not run out, and Allah can provide for us all. We pray for each other, and love each other, and love for our brothers and sisters what we love for ourselves.

• 1 decade ago

A Muslim

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I am right here...u can talk to me about it...what do u want to talk about the muslim religion?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Peace be unto you,

Well you can find many. Depend if you need lecture, ask questions or debate. ;) I am available for all three. XD!

- I am a Muslim!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My friend google knows quite a bit about islam.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Ramadan section, here. Islam is awesome, learn about it. I have a basic understanding.

• Steve
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

it's a bit of a biased website but has some pertinent facts to keep in mind whenever a muslim is talking to you about islam.

• Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ask your local Police Office. They can tell ya alot about muslims (if you happen to live in europe)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is there to understand?

Half of them are regularly murdering men, women and children in cold blood all over the world, and the other half is preaching "religion of peace".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.