? asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theater · 1 decade ago

Will they ever make Titanic on Blu-Ray?

Are they ever going to make James Cameron's 1997 Titanic movie on Blu-Ray disc? Right now its only on DVD. Being such a big hit I would think they would already.

• Favorite Answer

Of course they will! There are limited resources available, and with a movie like Titanic they probably want to make sure it looks perfect. Blu-rays can take many months, even years, to produce properly, especially if frame-by-frame restoration is involved. It's only at the very end of the process,like a month before completion, that they finally officially announce a release date. I'm sure they're working on it as we speak. And it will look incredible.

• madel

finally, yet a deal hasn't been struck yet. I guess it fairly is going to likely be out in the past long, in all probability this coming spring for its fifteenth anniversary, alongside with the only hundredth anniversary of the sinking of the particular RMS super in April. (The Amazon hyperlinks different have published for a three-d-BD is for a history Channel production, no longer the 1997 James Cameron action picture you're probable talking approximately.)

They might, and I could see how Blu-ray could enhance the experience, but nothing official has been said.

I thin it's already been released. Checked it out on amazon.com a few weeks back..

i think they already have sweetie