I'm so confused on how this guy feels about me? Please Help!?

I met this guy a few months ago. We started dating but we live about an hour from each other so we usually have to make plans around our work schedules to see each other. Which is maybe once or twice a week. Every time we see each other he's always all over me and we have never really taken the time to get to know each other. Seems like every time we are together he only wants to be physical. I really really like this guy but i'm not sure if he likes me or hes just using me for a good time or something. Any thoughts of what I should do to figure out if he actually likes me? I'm way to shy to ask him how he actually feels about me

We don't really talk much over the phone or anything. Unless he calls me wanting to make plans to see each other.

I don't wanna waste my time if hes just using me for a good time or something. I'm not that kinda girl to have like friends with benefits or something

it kinda does sound like he just want to have a physical relationship. just say something like you want to move a little slower and dont let him touch you as much and see if he notices or loses interest. good luck! dont do anything with him unless you're for sure that he really like you for yourself.

well..the way how you are explaining it does sound like he is just using you, because if he was really into then yeah he would make the time to get to know you better...but he's not...dont be shy...straight up ask him, dont let a guy fool you.