would i get disqualified from coast guard?

i was recently disqualified from the army because of vision problem in my right eye because something about not being able to shoot correctly would i get disquualified from the coast guard for same problem! This eye problem is the only reason i didn't get in army would i get disqualified from coast guard too! If you need more info let me know and i'll post the question again with better detail.

Favorite Answer

You still need to be able to shoot in the Coasties. Disqualified from one, disqualified from all. Especially for vision.

ought to of had a job interior the coast shield. would desire to accomplish a little classes. may well be thrilling interest to do.I went to the preparation day approximately 8 years in the past.could have complete the classes so i ought to steer a ship, use a radio, use navigating maps. sense stupid for not being a coast shield.