What is your favorite brand of products?
What is your favorite brand of
eyeliner & mascara & Lip gloss
facial cleanser & toner
shampoo & Conditioner
Heat protector & leave in conditioner
Poll to see what is mostly popular
- [indrawn]Lv 51 decade ago
- eyeliner - Prestige Total Intensity, hands down. No liner I've ever used comes out this intense, like a liquid liner in pencil form! And it lasts 6 hours on me. Revlon Colorstay lasts 1-3.
- mascara - 2 coats of Covergirl Lash Blast for max volume, then Maybelline Lash Stiletto repeatedly on the tips, boost the length of my lashes SO MUCH. :D
- lipgloss - Revlon Super Lustrous.
- facial cleanser - Biore Ice Cleanser, feels really icy and cool on my skin! St Ives Apricot Cleanser is second.
- toner - Biore Triple Action Toner, cleanses tightens and clears, smells fresh.
- shampoo & conditioner - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. It makes my dry hair SO soft and silky. Doesn't actually 'heal' the hair though, just coats it in some smoothing stuff. ):
- heat protectant - Tresemme Heat Tamer.
- leave in - Bedhead Ego Boost. Smells fab, somewhat 'glues' split ends together (gives the illusion they're not there) and prevents more from forming. And makes my hair soft and shiny.
- RinkaLv 61 decade ago
eyeliner: i use revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner, and its better than any high-brand eyeliner ive used. i also use mac's fluidline which is a gel liner.
mascara: lancome hypnose. i actually used to get approached by random people and shop assistants asking which mascara i used when i wore it. i also love shiseido's majolica majorca mascaras.
lipgloss: not much of a lipgloss girl, but when i want to wear it ill wear mac lipglass, anna sui lipgloss or diorkiss.
facial cleanser: anything by shiseido or biore.
toner: garnier pure astringent because it makes my pores smaller.
shampoo and conditioner: herbal essences color me happy! it smells juicy and although its the cheapest shampoo and conditioner ive used, theyre the only ones which ensure i get compliments on my hair.
heat protector: matrix heat protectant spray in the orange bottle.
leave it treatment: redken's all soft treatment. this has literally left my hair like spun silk.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Lol sorry. I'm all natural here. I'm so beautiful that I don't need to put on any makeup. Well sometimes I'll use concealer for my under eye circles when I'm not hydrated or well rested. I don't even know the brand.
But all in all, I use no chemicals on my face. I have a home made soap with organic ingredients.
The less chemicals you use on your face, the healthier you eat, the more water you drink, the more sleep you get... the prettier you will be.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Mascara i love doir or revlon.
Eyeliner would have to be MAC
Lipgloss MAC also
Facial cleasner i use St ives
Shampoo&Cond. i love garnier
Heat protecter& leave in cond. Tresme