Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Do you like Harry Potter?!?

I love it! Do you like it or hate it?

Favorite Answer

The Books are much better than the movies. Twilight cannot live up to this series

• Andrea

When I was a kid I despised because I wasn't allowed to read it, my friend made me read it and I became a harry potter geek! I love it.

• ChrisP

The stories are entertaining. The big plus in my book is that it got people excited about reading, blatant merchandising and commercialism aside. Same thing with Twilight, although Twilight is interesting in its own right for other reasons.

Yes, i was a late starter and was attracted by the wittiness of portrayal by Rowling. The use of language was also particularly good. Still people say it is a kind of a rip-off of lord of the rings, but i don' t know, it is pretty good in my opinion.

• Hiccup

I like it.

It was a source of a lot of my creativity growing up, but now I find it as more of a trip back to my younger years.

Still great though.

look i love harry potter

people tease me and say its boy stuff but if you like it its ok

Hmm. I like the movies. Not the books though. They were to long an drawn out. But overall I am a HP movie addict.

YES i love it so much it is my life

• I love it, it's one of my favourite series.