Rude unprofessional doctor?

My doctor has cursed me out! A couple of years ago he called me a brat, but now he has cursed me out! Because of a simple misunderstanding! Am I allowed to report him or something? He is a family doctor, so I am pretty sure I shouldn't have to take that from a any doctor. I have another doctor, I used to go to him, so I will go to him now, so should I report the other doctor? How do you report a doctor anyway? He has always given me the creeps, like I get the shivers when he is near me, and that has happended when I am around creepy people.

Favorite Answer

I hate misunderstandings! You should tell the office manager exactly what happened, and that he cursed you out. You at least deserve an apology. Taking it any further probably won't work. He'll win. Jerk. :(

Yep. Change doctors and forget about that creep. ;)

Source(s): Nurse.

Contact your county or state medical board, explain the situation to them and ask if it justifies a formal complaint for unprofessional contact.

Over and above that, you can always post a report on www.angieslist.com. It is a rating site for service providers.

bad bedside manner doesn't include calling people a brat.

A DOCTOR CAN HAVE A BAD BEDSIDE MANOR !!!!! THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW, NOR HAS IT TO DO WITH HIS PROFESSIONAL BEING. if you do not like him DO NOT GO TO HIM