JK Rowling OR Stephenie Meyer. whos better?

If you dont know any of these authors ur lame.. lol.. so who is better?? i think jk rowling!!

• kay
    Favorite Answer

What a stupid question. J.K Rowling pawns Stephenie Meyer. She is talented and I can't even believe that everything in Harry Potter was made up in her mind. It is astonishing. I wouldn't even consider Stephenie a writer because to write a book, it needs to have a plot. I guess she's not the kind to follow rules now is she?

• JK Rowling. Stephenie Meyer's okay. Twilight's pretty good but Harry Potter is just GREAT. The whole plot of Harry Potter is so well thought out. And JK Rowling is the first author ever to become a billionaire from writing books.

JK Rowling was more of an accidental success.The first 4 HP books were released before the following really began. Nobody realised how popular it would become. Twilight however, is a publishers attempt to create the same success.HP can be read by anyone of any age whereas Twilight has a limited audience. Both types of stories have been done before but, in my opinion HP is more original and interesting

JK Rowling is definitely the better author, however...I think that the more Stephenie writes the better she is getting.

Like The Host was more well written than the Twilight Saga in my opinion.

I think JK Rowling will always be the better of the two though.

Jk Rowling. Why would you even compare? S. Meyer is an Epic Fail.

What's the need to even ASK this question. The answer is CLEARLY J.K. Rowling!

The Harry Potter series far outstrips the Twilight series, and unlike the latter, whill actually be remembered and go down in history as a work of art.

Rowling>Meyer!

JK Rowling has a much better creative flair, though i did love the twilight books aswell. So I would say JK Rowling.

Source(s): Own experience.

JK Rowling is better

• Andi

I agree with the chocolate milk analogy, as in, it's sort of insulting to even compare the two.

J.K. Rowling is an incredible writer who has proven seven consecutive times that she is capable of producing an extremely detailed, incredibly thought out story. Even more than that, she has shown that she can combine all of these stories to create an epic series, with and amazing plot, and millions of followers!

Stephanie Meyer however, let a dream do all the hard work for her, and then proceeded to write a silly love story with a watered down, if not downright non-existent plot, in which the entire first book is spent describing how perfectly sparkly "Edward" is. The rest of the books then go on to tell the story of a lunatic named Bella who is for some reason insanely in love with a vampire she just met, and they, of course go on to live, predictably, happily ever after. (sorry for the overuse of commas there :P)

And don't even get me started on the whole "leaked book" thing.....

JKR FTW! :)

Jo Rowling, of course! She's a natural when it comes to writing! Love the HP series down to the core!

Stephenie Meyer is a b****! In an interview, she actually says that she thinks she writes better than Shakespeare! Um, has she actually read what she has written?! Her writing is absolutely terrible! No plot and her characters are shallow. Wtf is up with her brain?! I think she needs to see a doctor!