Jenifer C asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what are some tretments u can do to ur hair to make it grow?

both things like braids and like putting oil in ur hair

• Favorite Answer

try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hair

Once a weak you can do a deep conditioning treatment. I like to switch it up. One week I put egg yolk in my hair and mixed it with olive oil- then I put a plastic cap, and a heater (or you can use a blow dryer..) on my head, and I let it just sit while I watched a movie. Then the next week I put conditioner and oil in my hair. Then I put honey and avocado in my hair the next week. These things may sound strange, but they make your hair shiny and healthy. Using thermal spray helps a lot, and you can also start drinking lots of water, taking vitamins, and eating healthier. Protein and iron do wonders for your hair.

Good luck. I hope I helped.

P.S. washing your hair on a daily basis damages. Skipping 2-3 days is best. And if your hair is really oily or you excercise a lot 1-2 days is best. Don't go past 3 though.

Rub olive oil into the scalp and massage to promote hair growth , leave for 1 hour and wash. Try http://usefulinfo-hairgrow.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and details.

coconut oil is a good treatment if you want healthy and soft hair.. and i guess thats what hair really needs to grow longer (to be healthy and soft).

go coconut oil!

i think coconut oil would be great ( i havent tried but everyone says so)

or lemon is subosobly good for split ends but this website has great reicpes

makeyourowncosmetics.com

Take prenatal vitiams. They are over the counter. It'll also make your nails grow.