Jenifer C asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what are some tretments u can do to ur hair to make it grow?

both things like braids and like putting oil in ur hair

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hair

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Once a weak you can do a deep conditioning treatment. I like to switch it up. One week I put egg yolk in my hair and mixed it with olive oil- then I put a plastic cap, and a heater (or you can use a blow dryer..) on my head, and I let it just sit while I watched a movie. Then the next week I put conditioner and oil in my hair. Then I put honey and avocado in my hair the next week. These things may sound strange, but they make your hair shiny and healthy. Using thermal spray helps a lot, and you can also start drinking lots of water, taking vitamins, and eating healthier. Protein and iron do wonders for your hair.

Good luck. I hope I helped.

P.S. washing your hair on a daily basis damages. Skipping 2-3 days is best. And if your hair is really oily or you excercise a lot 1-2 days is best. Don't go past 3 though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rub olive oil into the scalp and massage to promote hair growth , leave for 1 hour and wash. Try http://usefulinfo-hairgrow.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and details.

• 1 decade ago

coconut oil is a good treatment if you want healthy and soft hair.. and i guess thats what hair really needs to grow longer (to be healthy and soft).

go coconut oil!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think coconut oil would be great ( i havent tried but everyone says so)

or lemon is subosobly good for split ends but this website has great reicpes

makeyourowncosmetics.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take prenatal vitiams. They are over the counter. It'll also make your nails grow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.