Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How to conquest a younger guy?

Well, I met a guy 6 years younger than me; he's at legal age, I have to say. I feel something abt him, and i really think he does it too, coz he is used to talk me with any excuse, and he is always touching my arm, no matter he is not allowed to do it. There's a lot of reasons i think this mess is gettin' outta control. But... I have a big problem: Im his teacher. What can I do, what do u say?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Legal age does not mean adult. As he continues to mature he'll be moving on to other loves.

I guarantee you that you will be the one getting hurt.

• 1 decade ago

It all depends on what you're after. If you want a serious relationship, a guy 6 years younger is a terrible waste of time, he probably wants to bed a milf, all young guys would like that. But then again if all you want is sex, go for it! lol

• if u feelin it in yo pants , dont pursue anything , im in the same situation , im fckn 16 , and i like this friend who is 10 yrs old , i dont like her like sex or anything i aint no ****** perv , i just like her , what the **** , if ur above the legal limit , who am i to control u

Source(s): me dumbass
  • 1 decade ago

well to keep yourself outta trouble wait til your not his teacher anymore. Then if things persist then maybe pursue?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If your a teacher your grammar is horrible. I would not rob the cradle. Young people never know whats best for them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol ya no u cud go 2 jail 4 that rite?

• 1 decade ago

hey wats up?

Dont because youll get in alot of trouble because of that, you should get someone like me who has a proffession already

• 1 decade ago

buy him alcohol?

• 1 decade ago

Oh. My. God.

Source(s): What's gonna happen during parent-teacher conferences?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.