? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How to control wet dreams.?

I am a teenager and I have been having wet dreams lately. Is there any way to control them? I masturbating and I am not sexually active.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

masturbate will help

• 1 decade ago

You can't control wet dreams, but you can control the mess. You can place absorbent material in your underwear to absorb to semen. You can get "male guards" (i.e. Depend Guards for Men, Tena for Men) which are incontinence pads designed to fit the male anatomy. They are placed in the front of close fitting underwear. They will absorb the semen so cleaning up will be a lot easier. You can also try putting a small towel in your underwear.

I hope this helps and good luck

• 1 decade ago

Enjoy them while you can. I haven't had a wet dream since I was a teenager. I should be asking here what I can do to start haing wet dreams again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Masturbate at least three times a week, and they will definitely go away. Also masturbating before you go to bed will work, it'll get some of the built up semen out of your system.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My friend had that problem and asked me for help. I looked it up and it was said that the best way to control it is to masturbate right before bed. He said it worked for him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

masturbation and wet dreams are two different things. wet dreams occur when you dream of something that excites you, so you really can't control them cause you cannot control your dreams

• 1 decade ago

they used to happen to me too, simply dont mind them and just take a bath the morning after. and dont get upset over it and by the way dont masturbate or stare at girls stuff.

• 1 decade ago

Masturbate every night before you go to bed.

• 1 decade ago

Masturbate before you go to sleep and hope for the best.

• 1 decade ago

Everytime I have one I wake up before it is done. so you just need to be a lighter sleeper.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its a normal part of life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.