? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How to control wet dreams.?

I am a teenager and I have been having wet dreams lately. Is there any way to control them? I masturbating and I am not sexually active.

Favorite Answer

masturbate will help

You can't control wet dreams, but you can control the mess. You can place absorbent material in your underwear to absorb to semen. You can get "male guards" (i.e. Depend Guards for Men, Tena for Men) which are incontinence pads designed to fit the male anatomy. They are placed in the front of close fitting underwear. They will absorb the semen so cleaning up will be a lot easier. You can also try putting a small towel in your underwear.

I hope this helps and good luck

Enjoy them while you can. I haven't had a wet dream since I was a teenager. I should be asking here what I can do to start haing wet dreams again.

Masturbate at least three times a week, and they will definitely go away. Also masturbating before you go to bed will work, it'll get some of the built up semen out of your system.

My friend had that problem and asked me for help. I looked it up and it was said that the best way to control it is to masturbate right before bed. He said it worked for him.

masturbation and wet dreams are two different things. wet dreams occur when you dream of something that excites you, so you really can't control them cause you cannot control your dreams

they used to happen to me too, simply dont mind them and just take a bath the morning after. and dont get upset over it and by the way dont masturbate or stare at girls stuff.

Masturbate every night before you go to bed.

Masturbate before you go to sleep and hope for the best.

Everytime I have one I wake up before it is done. so you just need to be a lighter sleeper.

its a normal part of life