twilight fans please help?

I REALLY REALLY want to read Midnight Sun chapter 1 but my computer wont let me can some one plz send it to me to my email carrerayasminv@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

I'd really love to, but I don't think that's okay... But this is where Stephanie really wanted to post it, before it was illegally distributed throughout the Internet..

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Actually, to access it all you have to do is just click Accept from the Adobe License. I don't think we can access it, copy paste and all that because of the protection rights Stephanie put on her site.

Hope i helped yo somehow!!

-Guppy, signing out :D

As I stated earlier to another asker here on Yahoo answers, learn to properly categorize your questions. Twilight does not belong in comics and animation. It is a horrid book and should therefor be filed under trash. Though if you want a real category put it under books. Read the category suggestions before just picking one at random with your eyes closed. -__-;

wrong section

seriously when do you ever get a book rewritten by another person's point of view?

i hear the money fall into Smeyer's hands. Thank god she didn't release it.

sure im reading that now too! haha

OMG where can we get it from?