Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

theres this girl....?

ok so theres this girl. last year i told her a liked her. 1 year on she acts flirty and shy sometime. but last night she was with her best friend and whilst talkin she just asked "so who do you fancy?". i didnt want to say the girl there because they might be asking to see if i still do and have a joke about it. so i made up someone and told them i like them. do you think she asked me who i like because she likes me? is it because she wants to have a joke with her friend? and is saying i like someone else the wrong thing to say? PLEASE ANSWER :)

my mate says that she stares at me from accross a room and give obvious signs she likes me.

Favorite Answer

well it all depends on the type of girl that she is. If she isn't all that outgoing then maybe she just wanted to know if u still fancied her. However, your answer was neither good or bad. You never know if she was trying to play a joke on you therefore it was a safe answer.

Source(s): self-experience

You should have said "I fancy you baby girl!" and play it off like it was a joke. That might make her come back for more serious questions later and could have sparked a relationship between you and her.

• Leo L

yes i think it was the wrong thing to say, but your smart and you will just have to work a bit harder to get her. when she asked you the question she was trying to get a better answer. if you like her then you better start romancing her, i think most of us guys make the same or something like that mistake. soo you have work to do, good luck.

yes thats y she asked thats what i do

she sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo likes u

Source(s): experience