I'm having Man issues!?

okay i just got out of a 7 year relationship and recently started seeing this guy. we get along great. we talk and laugh all the time. the prob is we've only been seeing eachother for like not even a month and he's starting to get all serious. i didn't really date before my 7 year relations so i'm a little new to the "game" i guess? he talks about me going and staying with him. we've chilled at his place but i've never stayed the night. we might not be there yet. so should i stick it out and see what happens or do what my sick mind tells me and run like hell?

Favorite Answer

You just came out of a long-term relationship. You're not ready to move that fast, even if he is. That doesn't mean run, you might lose something good if you do. But don't let him pressure you or rush you. Take the time you need. Talk to him and explain how you feel, but also reassure him, so its not taken negatively, just slower.

Be wary of a man who gets very serious within the first six months. Just take it slowly and find out how he reacts to this.

I would say run. That is what your gut is telling you. This seems like a person who thrives on rebound relationships, and that is dangerous for you.

ummm you are worrying too much. if you have something good going on, don't destroy it over your insecurity. if you don't feel like spending the night just let him know how do you feel and that you need more time before going "serious" he will understand.

Source(s): life

I think talk to him, tell him you want to take it slow. Explain why. If he takes it badly or continues the way he was then you run like hell.

I need help with mine, will you help?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AizDE...

perhaps you should be more positive