Please help.. Girl problems!?

Okay.. So, recently i met this girl, and she is really nice, and sweet. Although i have a girlfriend, and promised i would never cheat on her, i have flirted with this other girl here and there.. But the thing is, I haven't told her that i have a girlfriend.. And i think she is starting to fall in love with me. I really need to tell her, but i don't want her to get her feelings hurt.. What would be the best way to break it down to her? I didn't know how strong this girls feelings were for me, and now i don't know what shes gonna do if i tell her i have a girlfriend. Shes a really nice girl, and i don't want to lose our friendship. So please tell me the best way to tell her that i have a girlfriend, and that we can't be anymore than friends, without hurting her.. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Just bring up your girlfriend however you want. "Going out with my girlfriend on Saturday."

If she is ACTUALLY a friend, she may be hurt, but she'll get over it. Do it ASAP. The longer you hold off, the more rude it'll be.

• Doc

You bombed by flirting anyway. Did this have anything to do with your g/f? Are you losing interest in her? Or was the exitment of flirting what got you? You need to let the other girl know you have a g/f and be faithful to the one you have. You don't want to be labeled a cheater.