.
. asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Would you trade your intellect to be "hot"?

Here is a completely hypothetical scenario:

For each feature (hair, leg, etc) of your physical body you improve, you must sacrifice 15 IQ points.

All you have to do is think it, and it will improve instantly, automatically, painlessly, and exactly as you like.

However, for each feature that you improve this way, you will automatically, instantly, and painlessly lose 15 IQ points off of your intellect.

How many square inches would you improve / How many IQ points are you willing to sacrifice?

• Favorite Answer

absolutely not, my smarts can get me in anyone's pants.

EDIT: Clearly a minor didn't find my intellect appealing.

Source(s): 1k: Last I checked I only had to be over 18 :O ...21 if you want to try that freaky kinky stuff. So yes, I turned 21 over the summer :)

I might sacrifice 15 if I knew what my IQ was, according to a few internet tests its in the 130s but since I completely don't trust those, I'll stay the same..

• .....

I'll sacrifice 30 IQ points to get rid of my acne and fix my belly button. The rest I'm happy with.

NAH. I'd rather have the smarts. I'm not that bad looking. Besides I heard in a science experiment, different average faces put together are prettier than different pretty faces put together. (Sorry for off topic there.)

I wouldn't sacrifice a one. You can only be "hot" for so long, your intelligence is with you forever, and gets better and better as you take advantage with what's to offer.

i would lose 15 for a pretty face. Because hair you can change completely. Legs you can slim down

Okay nobody would want to be with a

hot girl witht the IQ of 0.

She couldn't do ANYTHING.

• I'm already confident in myself, and I am already as hot as I want to be right now, and I don't need to be any hotter, so the answer to your question is 100% NO.

No thanks, I already am hot.

If I gave up a little of my bust line could I have 15 IQ points?

• It's times like this that I'm glad I have an IQ of 750,000.

none. i have imperfections. im not going to deny it. i have yet to learn to love them and realize i should be happy about how i look because some people have something tragic happen to them that makes them unrecognizable. i woulndnt even think about risking my smartness to be pretty. if i did i wouldnt be able to achieve some of my dreams.