ANSWER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

so im texting the guy i like heres the coversation:

me:Hey are u going to homevcoming

guy:probably not are u?

me: why not? yeah i got my dress today

guy:idk 2 many gurlz askin me nd i jus got 2 many choices so imma jus go 2 a party insted Cool wit who

me: lol too many girls? lol but yeah im going with friends

Guy: lol like 17 i can name em if u want oooo dats cool lol i wuld do dat but im not like that

me: woah thats alot what do you mean ur not like that lol

guy: yehh nd i dont want 2 b mean like idk jus cant go 2 homecoming wit a bunch of guys lol

me: i see lol thats the cost of being shmexy:) lol i can relate

and the part about of him having 17 girls ask is very believable b/c everyone literally everyone agrees hes sexy but i need to know what all of this means as in the part where he asks who im going with and the part about the girls and the part... basically about everything i need an answer asap please help

Favorite Answer

From what i see, he's gonna go to a party b/c too many girls are asking him.

The part you were referring too it seems like he doesn't want to go with his friends.

It seems like he sees you as a friend...nothing more nothing less.

Too bad he's young...i'd tap that. LOL

I think you're thinking a little too much into this. He asked who you were going with just because he was curious. No other reason. As for all the girls, like you said, everyone thinks he's good looking. He said he had too many choices, so he turned them all down. They like him, he doesn't like them. If the whole point of this is whether or not he likes you, just ask him out, and find out for sure.

I think it just pretty much is a basic conversation and your looking to much into it..however, if your looking for him to want to go and don't want to bluntly come out and say it..then through this text his way....well if you change your mind about going let me know and we can go hang out together

Guy sounds like a big old sexy hunk of douche bag.

Don't read too much into it. He was probably bored and curious. There are enough girls throwing themselves at him. Guys like this will go for the one they like themselves -- the one who is different, usually.

i think maybeee you should ask him if he wants to go to homecoming with you and see what he says. i think that all of this means that he likes you but is too affraid to ask you outtt

i agree - just casually say 'do you want to go together?' or something like 'why doesnt your group of friends come with my group of friends?"

then it doesnt sound like you really really want to go with him. this way he has a reason to go with his mates and also with you. ;)

• becs

umm hahahaha he's trying way too hard to sound like a player. don't fall for it.

i dont know the question but i am assuming you want to go with him

just say "wanna go wit each other?"

if he says no, then play it off like "pft, watver like i wanted 2 go wit ur ***** ***" and laff

or if he says yes, then GR8 :D

this conversation has no hidden messages. if you want to ask him out, do it directly, otherwise he won't understand a dam thing.