Can someone please tell me a summary of what happens in The Van Allen Legacy?

I'm wondering if someone will give me a summary of what happens. I ordered the book, but I won't get it for another 2 weeks. Can someone plz help!!! THe book is The Van Allen Legacy from the BLue Blood series.

Favorite Answer

Summary:

"With the stunning revelation surrounding Bliss's true identity comes the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods. Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods now find themselves in an epic battle for survival. Not to worry, love is still in the air for the young vampires of the Upper East Side. Or is it? Jack and Schuyler are over. Oliver's brokenhearted. And only the cunning Mimi seems to be happily engaged. Young, fanged, and fabulous, Melissa de la Cruz's vampires unite in this highly anticipated fourth installment of the Blue Bloods series."

I just finished reading it,

you should buy the book and seee what happens! i dont want to spoil it for you>