what does you do you and im doing me mean?

My boyfriend/kids father said this to me today and was very upset. does this mean breakup / he wont answer my call or come home??

13 years and 3 kids he says this to me today. he wont come home or call to talk about it. do you think its quits/

Favorite Answer

well it sounds like it. you do u and ima do me means

u do ur thing alone and im goin to do mine. so dont try to make me do what u want.

Source(s): i kno slang

yeah......so what you do next is find another boyfriend who will be a better influence for your kids life. If your kids father tries to come around tell him you don't want him to see your kids.

it means u do whatever you been doin and he's gonna do what he whatever he gonna do. It usuallyy means a breakup but probably a break if yall ben 2gether that long. and got 3kids

It's the only thing I can think of.

He put you on notice he's going to see others.

• i + i

"Be yourself, and I'll be myself" is what it usually means... in your situation it basically sounds like he's saying that he's calling it quits. Sorry.

Yes, this saying means let's be who we are separately because we can't get be who we really are together.

Source(s): Life