Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Have you ever considered just WHERE 0bama is going to get the money to pay for all of his federal spending?

He seems to be making President Bush look like a fiscal conservative.

Favorite Answer

well he is trying his best to make the things he does go into affect after a couple of years so another president has to deal with it

He has spent in 8 months more than what Bush spent in 8 YEARS!

I have the feeling he isn't planning to pay it, he'll just leave the deficit for the next administration.

Someone already answered about Pelosi and a new tax, it is TRUE, it's the VAT (Value Added Tax) that goes straight to the federal government and would be added to the sales tax in all the states, thus breaking again his promise of NO INCREASING TAXES.

PROMISE EVERYTHING, DELIVER NOTHING AND BLAME THE OTHER TEAM!

Rings a bell?

I heard Nancy Pelosi the other day talking about adding a national sales tax on top of everything else. Can you just imagine what that will do to the middle class? It is frightening what these people are doing

Obama got a 9.6 TRILLION deficit from Bush....

Obama promised change.

So the first month Obama was in office he added another TRILLION to the deficit.

Projections are by the 2012 election, we will be 20 TRILLION in debt.

Obama is doubling the national debt in four years. Our kids are going to pay for it as indentured servants to the federal government.

• Emuman

My future would-be fortune... and my kids'... and their kids'...

Supposedly, his actions should cause the economy to right itself, but to be honest, what I've learned from past presidential economics is that the best thing a president can do for the economy is to stay the heck out of it.

That's funny because for the last three years hard core Republicans on this board have been calling Bush a fiscal liberal. Go figure.

Don't worry he will just borrow it. LIKE BUSH DID FOR HIS WAR FAILURES!

Your tax dollars don't pay anything but the interest owed to the Federal Reserve for money borrowed.

He'll get it through the hidden tax known as inflation that steals from bank accounts and retirement funds.

From my 4 kids.

Off the backs of the everyday working American!

• Tom S

4 simple words " tax the middle class"