friendship..........................................?

i have ....a friend whom i thought was close/ of a best friend...at first....i thought she a good of a friend...i thought we be best friend in some sense...but ...we did everything together..go shopping...making joke..share emotion feelings about the guy we dated...joke...but somehow....i feel like she is like ....want to compete with meeh in some way.....even thought in front of meeh..she act like she good of a friend...but ...as each and every day...i see her action way too well...her answer and her response tell me ...that she always want to outshine before meeh or something...what i mean by that is that ..she wannna ...to be that one person ..such as oh im a smart girl, i got this,,, i got that...i bet yah..in some sense..that kind of attitude...

should i keep mah friendship with her or distance myself away from her?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

girls have atitude from the birth if u response polietly her attitude will become more n more .so if u leave her for a month her atitude will be of vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv high level aitude.tell her that ''cause of ur atiude i am leaving u''then her atitude will go more higher.so better dont tell her anything n just leave her

• 1 decade ago

maybe...you..should..talk...normal..like...lot...of..people...do. it may help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.