When will i have my first kiss?

i really like this guy and im friends with his friend so i text him somtimes. He i super cute and i heard he wants to kiss me iv been dying for my first kiss and on valentines day we will have a school dance.will it happen. Im 12 by the way

Favorite Answer

Ive had the same problome just ask anyone if they wanna dance sometimes they ask you the prettiest girl in 7th grade and im in 6th asked me to dance it was great! just find someone to dance with buddy

well i wasn't kissed until i was 16 (im 22 now) and my sister is 23 and still hasn't been kissed... so there's no telling. but if its really important, even though I personally think you're too young, make sure you look him in the eye when he's talking to you. always be standing next to him. make sure there are times when it's just the two of you alone, if he's 12 also then he's probably scared out of his mind to do it. if he leans in you lean in. you don't want him thinking you don't want him to kiss you. you're going to need this for every first kiss cause it's always going to be the same.

Oh and it's probably going to be terrible. you'll miss, or his nose will poke you in the eye. something. ha, there's nothing sexy about a first kiss, especially if you're 12.

don't rush your first kiss! it's really special. i would make sure you're going out with the guy first. 6th or 7th grade, you are a little young. don't worry, I'm not one of those 23 year olds telling you that. I'm in middle school, and I know of one girl for sure thats a real girl and not somebody who goes out with a different guy every day of the week. they are a couple and went out for about a month before they kissed. if you want to kiss him, go ahead. just think of the value of the seal!

dont b in such a rush 2 grow up!!! being young rocks and life is soo uncomplicated without having to worry bout guys!!! if this guys really wants to kiss you then let him but dont make the first move ur way to young. if you dont kiss him and he kisses u then u will know tht he actually like u but seriously ur 12!!! u should dance with him :)

Your pretty young no need to worry about a frist kiss some people are 15 and above and havent had it. If you want your first kiss to be special you have to w8 for the right time and right person

Hey guys Help with my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200910...

hahaha awwww! it'll happen eventually girl! don't worry about it....besides 12 is young.....don't grow up to fast...when your like 20 you'll be wishing you were 12 again and hadn't rushed the small things!

i'm 12 and i've kissed multiple boys multiple times, it's different for everyone, don't plan it out, because it's something that just happens naturally

Source(s): experience
  • J

girl your soo young so you got lots of time before you gotta worry :)

There's only one person who knows the answer to your question..... YOU.

GIMME A BREAK KID!!!

YOU'RE TOO YOUNG ANYWAY!

DON'T BE SUCH A EAGER BEAVER! GOSH!

Have a nice day :D