would you rather have a prostitute for a daughter or a gay son?

why?

• Meep
    Favorite Answer

GAY SON! Definitely!

There are different types of gay men. If he was a regular guy (by that I mean did not act like an effeminate sissy) I wouldn't care who he wanted to sleep with (guy or girl I mean). So I'd be completely fine with such a gay son.

As for a prostitute daughter! I would never have one! If she needed money, as her parent, I would provide her with some. However, if she went into such a degrading life I would disown her. It's low and disgusting and I wouldn't want to be around such a person.

Gay son. It's not a choice. Prostitution is.

Gay son.... I would never want a daughter who goes so low in life to sell herself off to any men

• Puppy

Gay Son. Nothing wrong with that.

No contest - the well being care professional. I have not got any issues of the glbt community. i believe they might desire to be allowed to marry. they at the instant are not hurting all and sundry - and maximum critically, if my son have been to return abode an announce that he's gay, he might nevertheless be my son and that i might nevertheless love him. Prostitution is an inherently risky occupation that places women persons in threat of disease and actual abuse. ultimately... being gay isn't unlawful.

prostitute.....at least it would be acceptable to throw them on the street when they bring a "friend over" cant do that with a gay son you would look bad

gay son

• Mami

gay son-For the fact there not on the street even if is not the same but,I have great respect for gay just not hoes.

gay son

I don't find them comparable, but easily gay son.