would you rather have a prostitute for a daughter or a gay son?

why?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Meep
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

GAY SON! Definitely!

There are different types of gay men. If he was a regular guy (by that I mean did not act like an effeminate sissy) I wouldn't care who he wanted to sleep with (guy or girl I mean). So I'd be completely fine with such a gay son.

As for a prostitute daughter! I would never have one! If she needed money, as her parent, I would provide her with some. However, if she went into such a degrading life I would disown her. It's low and disgusting and I wouldn't want to be around such a person.

• 1 decade ago

Gay son. It's not a choice. Prostitution is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gay son.... I would never want a daughter who goes so low in life to sell herself off to any men

• Puppy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Gay Son. Nothing wrong with that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

No contest - the well being care professional. I have not got any issues of the glbt community. i believe they might desire to be allowed to marry. they at the instant are not hurting all and sundry - and maximum critically, if my son have been to return abode an announce that he's gay, he might nevertheless be my son and that i might nevertheless love him. Prostitution is an inherently risky occupation that places women persons in threat of disease and actual abuse. ultimately... being gay isn't unlawful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

prostitute.....at least it would be acceptable to throw them on the street when they bring a "friend over" cant do that with a gay son you would look bad

• 1 decade ago

gay son

• Mami
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

gay son-For the fact there not on the street even if is not the same but,I have great respect for gay just not hoes.

• 1 decade ago

gay son

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't find them comparable, but easily gay son.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.