Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Why can't I stop thinking about this?

I'm always thinking of ways to end life. (Always). But for some reason can't bring myself to do anything.

It's getting in the way of everything.

I don't want to talk to a shrink.

I talk to my best friend, but feel horrible about it afterwards.

What can I do?

Favorite Answer

Don't kill yourself, its un-rational. If your dead your dead. That's it. Nothing good comes out of it. Plus you leave a huge mess after your gone. If your feeling like crap, than do something about it. Like don't dwell on the bad things. Try finding something that makes you feel better. Like a hobby of some sort. All i can really tell you is, if you dwell on something to long you will make a mountain out of a molehill. Change your life if your unhappy. Change is good.

I was just like you.. i want to die to.. i dont know hwo thow.. no gun.. i wanna find a way to.. tell me when u find out how.

i feel the same way you do... like i come up with different sanarios in my head of how i could kill myself but like you, i never take action... idk what to tell u but youre not alone if you want to talk let me know :)