? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

I hate my life. Why can't I just stop doing this?

This pastweek has been the most embarrassing week of my life.

I have been raised by a single insensitive mother since I was 4, when my dad left. Around that time I started to wet my bed and my pants. When I was 10 my mom thought I had stopped wetting my self, but she was wrong. I'm 16 now. I usually don't wet my pants during the day anymore. I buy diapers from the store with out my mom knowing all the time, I really didn't want her to find out.

Here's how the week went down:

MONDAY-

I had a huge test in every class. I was so stressed that in the middle of social studies had a MAJOR accident. Pee flooded all over the place and went all over this kids books. I was sooo embarrassed.

That night I woke up 3 times to a soaked diaper and had to change.

Tuesday-

I had more tests so I decided to wear a diaper to school. Good thing I did because agian I had a huge accident but in Science. But I forgot to pack extras. So I walked around in a saggy diaper that kept getting wetter all day.

Wednesday-

--Nothing-- Tests were postponed till Friday

Thursday-

--Nothing really-- Tests were postponed till Friday

Friday- The WORST day.

Friday was the worst day out of the whole week.

Again we were testing all day & then we had a pep rally.

I wore my favorite skirt with a diaper underneath just incase. I was walking down the hall and I started wetting, alot, I tried to stop but I couldn't. It came out like a river. I couldn't stop and then I started to feel my diaper start to sag. I started to panick and then A stupid grade 9 boy "pantsed" me and ran with my skirt. I started to pee some more and by then it was coming out the sides. I ran to the bathroom with nothing but my purse covering my saggy diaper. I sat in the bathroom until the nurse came and told me I needed to call my mom. I called my mom and asked her to bring me another diaper from my closet and a pair of pants. She started cracking up and then hung up. A half hour later she came with like 5 diapers and a pair of tight jeans. She said "Nurse, wears the bathroom? I need to change my baby" She grabbed my arm and the the Nurse told her there was some one in the Nurse's bathroom so She changed me right in the office in front of everyone.

How should I deal with this?

-Anna

Favorite Answer

A bridge is missing its troll

You have a peeing problem.

Many people have this.

It means you just have to go everysingle time.

Theres some medication but also doctors give you notes for you can give to your teacher and they will have to let you use the bathroom everysingle day or time you need it.

I feel so bad for you. Don't listen to the jerks who called you a troll. I think you need to see a counselor for this. What your mom did was REALLY wrong. that could be called abuse

GO TO THE DOCTOR!

I don't know if this is true?

But if it is did your mother never potty train you?

go to the doctors... why havent you yet?

laugh about it

this may sound gross, but i've heard that people with small (i dunno what they're called) 'pee glands' need surgery. it could be a urinary tract infection, or an STD.

troll!