Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Which shoes w/ this dress? http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Dresses/Solid/The+Jessie+Dress?

I don't want to wear it with the stockings though.

P.S. Thanks for the suggestions!

That is very cute!I love your selection.The fabric looks a little hot so it might not be a nice dress to wear if you're going dancing or are going to be doing something that includes being hot and sweaty afterward. My mind has just projected the dress with a blue flats with a flower at the tip and with a dark blue clutch ! I love this design I have just projected in my head! I love it! Good luck with whatever you're doing with the dress!

Source(s): want to be fashion designer
  • RL

Depends on where you are wearing the dress. If it's to a wedding, then wear a black strappy shoe. If it's to a party wear silver or bronze.

hmm... maybe shoes similiar to the ones shes wearing? or you could always opt. for plain black shoes. heels or flats

I say white heels would look KILLERR!! Either white heels or white flats :)

• mop

silver or burgundy.