Do you think I did the right thing??? PLEASE HELP...?

Ok so I told my crush I liked him by text. He said ok. Like 3 days after I texted him:

me:hey ____

me:(4 min after) why r u ignoring me r u mad at me

him:no

me:well you know it isnt my fault

him:about wat

***me:that i like or liked you***(did i do the right thing or did i screw up)

and then no reply. i still want him to think that i like him. we always stare at each other a lot. but im scared he might think i dont like him anymore. do you think he still thinks i like him? on tuesday after school(i was next to his locker, waiting for my friend) i didnt see him coming, so he taps my back and WAVES hi, without looking at me.

why do you think he did that? could he like me?

what should i do? HELP!

Favorite Answer

well at least he is not ignoring youu. youu need to text him and be like i need to know if youu like me or not so i can just keep my options open because i do not wait around for people... be straight forward with people;; it gets youu where you want to be and it also keeps things interesting.

• Yes you did the right thing. I have a crush on the guy who lives down the street and i was stalking him over the phone. He's totally ignoring me but i don't regret a thing i did or said to him =]

Dang, the boy evidently don't like to be chased down,,,perhaps, he would like to do the chasing,,some guys like to make the decision to initiate contact with a girl,,,why are you sweating him so? Let him decide on whether he wants to even be bothered talking or texting you?

Who knows? The tap and wave thing was just him being friendly. He might just want to be your friend.