What are romantic things that you do with your spouse?

In general what are things that you and your spouse have done.

What are the things that women would like that would be considered romantic?

Favorite Answer

we f_ck

Source(s): the bible
  • We have four kids so our version of romantic might be a little different then most peoples :)

My husband will rub my back after a long day

Sometimes we just curl up on the couch together and watch movies

On his way home from work sometimes he will stop and pick something up that he knows I love. Just little things like Starbucks, or even Rolos (my favorite!),

Oh and I consider it very romantic when he remembers to take out the garbage without me reminding him lol!

• Ellie

We have a young daughter so a lot of our activities involve her as well..so here are some of our romantic times lately:

-we stroll around the park,

-have walks and picnics by the river

-take short rides to near towns that have interesting history.activities to offer and that we haven't visited before

-go biking together

Not the "classic" romantic things, but works for us:)

my opinion is be sincere listen look her in the eye and other then that i would sugest a trip to the mountains the leaves are changing and very beautiful this time of year rember womem are not that complacated its useully the simple things that mean so much to us

well my husband and i go cuddle and watch movies..and we go for dinner without the little one..it is really important to spend time with your spouse..ohh and one more thing tell her you love her no matter what..women want to feel loved..hope this helps